I have so much on my mind lately, that I can’t decide what to write about. I’m going to take the easy way out this week and fill you in on some my preferred “beauty” products. Obviously, this post is mainly for the ladies, but I’m sure at least one of these products will be of interest to the males out there!
Keep in mind, different things work for different people. I am not being paid to endorse these products, so I must make it clear that these are only my opinions and not fact. I can not be held responsible if they do not work for you or if for some crazy reason, they cause some type of damage <- I think I have to say that!
- Dolce & Gabbana – l’eau The One: Apparently if you wear an oriental floral perfume, it will make you appear 15 pounds lighter. I have nothing to prove this, but I saw it on Tyra and I totally believe everything she says! O.k I don’t really believe everything she says, but I want to believe this. I prefer Dolce & Gabbana, but if you are looking for something different, Sephora has a great fragrance finder – just search by fragrance family/notes.
- Estee Lauder – Idealist: This is the best skin refinisher I have ever tried. It will fix blotchy red spots, reduce pores and make your skin super soft. Also, if you are looking for a effective moisturizer, Estate Lauder has a great one called Hydrationist. It works on driest of skin. I highly recommend both these products.
- Physicians Formula – Plump Potion™ Needle Free Lip Plumping Cocktail: This is the best lip gloss ever! It tingles when you apply it and will make you feel like you have super plump and soft lips. It’s very affordable as well – you can pick it up at your local drug store.
- MAC Cosmetics – Foundation Powder: I personally prefer Select Sheer Pressed power, but MAC is definitely the best place to go for foundation powders. Go see them at your local mall…they will find the perfect compact for you and your skin.
- Spectro Jel – Cleanser: This product is another drug store goodie. Recommended by Dermatologist – seriously – that’s how I found it, my dermatologist recommended it. It is super affordable and there are four varieties to choose from!